Map and Directions

Hello! We are quickly approaching the dates for our show, so I thought I'd post a map and directions how to get there. We will have signs posted, so watch for those!

From Provo/Orem: Take I-15 south to Spanish Fork/Benjamin exit 253 (the next one after Spanish Fork main st exit). Turn left onto state road 164. Turn right onto Mill Rd, about 2 miles after freeway. About 1/4 mile turn left into Salem Park neighborhood. We're in the model home a couple houses in on the left. We'll have balloons outside to mark it.

From Payson/Santaquin: Take I-15 north to Spanish Fork/Benjamin exit 253. Turn right onto state road 164. Turn right onto Mill Rd, about 1 mile after freeway. About 1/4 mile, turn left into Salem Park neighborhood. We're in the model home a couple houses in on the left. We'll have balloons outside to mark it.

Followers

About Us

Hi I'm Candice! I love learning something new. And any type of creative project gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a mother of three, one girl and two boys. And more than anything else I love to be with my family.