Nov 2010 Show!







We are excited about our upcoming show! It will be Friday and Saturday, Nov 19th and 20th from 10am - 6pm both days. Located at a home in South Jordan, 2326 W Country Bend Dr (9820 S). There is a map posted below. We've all been busy making new wonderful creations. There are a few of us from last year's show and we've added some new vendors that we're so excited about! This is always kind of stressful to put together, but it's worth the energy. Come see what our talented creators have put together! There will be handmade pottery, puzzles, soaps, pens, purses, wallets, jewelry, hats, scarves, hairbows, menu boards and so much more. Everything is unique and one-of-a-kind. Different from any other boutique you've been to. There's something for everybody on your holiday list and something that will fit every budget. Check back often and I will be posting pictures of items from different vendors for a little preview.





Followers

About Us

Hi I'm Candice! I love learning something new. And any type of creative project gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'm a mother of three, one girl and two boys. And more than anything else I love to be with my family.